My Blog List

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Training and Development

Welcome to my Blog Page!

                            Welcome classmates of  Walden University's course EIDT 6501 Training and Development! Here I will be discussing the important aspects of Training and Development. Here we will discuss issues that concern the competency of individuals who work for businesses, as well as issues concerning productivity, and the effectiveness of employee training. I look forward to discussing the most effective training designs for Instructional designers. I will discuss the trends in training as well as highlight the advantages of distance learning programs, in the self-paced asynchronous format and interactive setting! So welcome, welcome, welcome to my page!

2 comments:

  1. I am following your blog and look forward to our collaboration over the next 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete